Windows 10 Blue wallpaper is good to look at, but it is more fun to choose the background you want on your laptop. After all, you’ll be staring at each other across the screen all day and you won’t want to stare at the dark blue logo for hours. You should also consider changing the size of your icon, as well as saving beautiful Windows 10 lock screen images so that you have more wallpaper options. For more granular customization, try turning on Dark Mode or Light Mode on Windows 10 and consider upgrading these gorgeous themes. With that said, here is how to change the background of your desktop in Windows 10.
How to Change Desktop Background in Windows 10
1. Click the Windows icon at the bottom left of your screen next to the search bar.
2. Click Settings in the list on the left.
3. Click on Personalization, which is fourth from the bottom of the list.
4. Click Background. A background page will appear that allows you to preview your background image and allows you to choose multiple photos or your own photos for your desktop background.
5. Click the box under Background to choose between an image, solid color, or slide show for your background.
6. Choose your image, click on one of the options, or click Browse to choose one from your computer. Click on the desired photo and it will appear as your desktop background.
7. If you do not like the layout of the photo, you can click on the box below. Choose a fit, choose from the Fill, Fit, Stretch, Tile, or Center options for your background.
8. Once you make your selections, your Windows 10 background will change automatically, no manual submission is required.
Now you are ready to change desktop background in windows 10 after following the steps. If you have any issues regarding Windows and MS Office then you can contact Microsoft Helpline Number.