How to fix Windows 10 Error code 0xc00000e9 – We are the technical support expert for Windows 10 leading technical support specialists. In our family of technical support specialists, we have the most experienced, most experienced technical professionals. Qualified and most qualified. We work to provide the best solution that makes your device feel like new. Our technical team is always here to solve any technical problems encountered in your Windows 10 operating system. From here you will get the best solution to solve Windows 10 Error code 0xc00000e9.
The most common is the error code 0xc00000e9 in Windows 10, 8, and 7. When you try to activate your system or operating system, you see a blank screen. Which does not even allow you to enter the system? The reason for the error code 0xc00000e9 is that a hardware error is not applicable or compatible with your device’s BIOS settings. Now the question here is whether there is a solution to this error code. So do not panic with this possibility code. Because we are going to guide you with the best solution to fix Windows probability code 0xc00000e9 in five minutes.
Cause of Error Code 0xc0000e9 in Windows
The brand has courted PCs, it can corrupt your registry files or data related to the system startup process. The most common causes of error code 0xc00000e9:
- Registry files.
- Hard drive or its controller.
- The integrity of the system files is committed.
- There is no contact between the hard drive and the motherboard.
- Can enter the downloaded Windows version (it is better to use original Windows images).
- Incorrect disconnection/connection removal of the removable device (USB stick, external hard drive).
- There is a problem with the device from which Windows installs (for example, a USB stick).
Fix Windows 10 error code 0xc00000e9 in just 5 minutes
Typically, this error code occurs because the computer cannot communicate with the hard drive. Another reason is the SSD (SSD disk) problem during the Windows installation.
Solution 1: Check your hardware compatibility: If there are some external devices connected to the PC, such as an external hard drive or USB stick, disconnect them all (leaving the mouse and keyboard connected), then restart the device. If there is no more error code 0xc00000e9, reconnect external devices once, then restart your PC. If after connecting some devices the error code reappears. Then replace this device completely with the PC or update its driver.
Solution 2: Change BIOS Settings: BIOS (Basic Input Output System) is the heart of the operating system. Therefore it is good to complete this task under the help and guidance of a technical expert. Try to start the computer with a hard drive to fix 0xc00000e9. Follow the steps given below:
- Shut down the computer, and then press the power button to start the computer.
- Hold down the button to enter BIOS settings, usually ESC, F2, F12, or delete key (please consult the PC manufacturer or browse the user manual).
- When you enter the BIOS Setup Utility screen, go to Boot Options.
- In the boot options, make sure that the first boot device is the hard drive. Press the arrow key to highlight the hard drive and move it to the top of the boot device list.
- Save the changes and restart the computer. This should solve the problem.
Most common boot error codes in windows 10
Error code 0xc0000001 at startup: Error 0xc0000001 can be caused by a wide variety of reasons, the most common being system file corruption or damaged memory. This error can also be caused by a missing or damaged Security Account Manager (SAM) system file.
0xc0000034 Boot Error Code: One of the most common causes of this error is boot-related files that are missing, corrupt, or incorrect. This can be caused by disk write errors, power failure, boot sector viruses, or errors made while manually configuring these files.
Boot error code 0xC0000225: In the Microsoft Windows operating system, this error occurs when it cannot find the appropriate system files to boot. This important information is called boot configuration data, or BCD.
Contact us to fix windows 10 error
If you encounter any of these types of errors in your Windows 10, you can comment on the box. We are always here to help with any technical issues related to Windows 10, networks, servers, and other technical services. We are available 24/7 to provide you with the best support.